Tuesday, January 10, 2017

MUD & MUSIC FESTIVAL-2016



MUD FESTIVAL 2016- GOTHATAR



MUD & MUSIC festival is an annual festival in Nepal celebrated in Asar 15. It is celebrated in many part of Nepal.

Few year back it was just day for plantation of rice but as year passed new generation put their eyes in this festival and began to celebrate in their own way by planting and also enjoying themselves in mud. Many games are played in mud like kabadi, volleyball and many more.

This festival has attract thousand of tourist every year.

“I planted crops along with local farmers and enjoyed every minute of the plantation,” says Alan Smith, a visitor from USA.

My Experience: 

ME: lying in the ground





Some people out there think its dirty. Yes it is dirty but its all about memory. Nothing is going to  happen if you play in dirt for a while then take a good bath maintain your health. But just because of dirty you consider it  not fun then enjoy your life how you wanna.

Well this festival occurred in-front of my house. I would have chased to go in this festival like this  but this time festival came to me and how would I not participate in it. Me and my team were planning to go in field but some were like ahh, reallyyyy. So i didn't wait for them and go by friend who agreed. There is always that friend in the group who don't want to  participate in some activities.

we played lots of game there and trust me I didn't regret for a min while playing there but when i regret was while bathing. I will catch up there soon. We played kabaddi, volleyball and lots of game. Even football in that mud where you can hardly run. 

Where Fun part begin was Hot Girls were entering in field. We re men we can't resist hot chicks so as soon as they came we planned to hunt them down by throwing them in mud. We began. That moment is best of all. Dragging them down in the field was best. My total count was 12-13 maybe. 

When I regret for a moment was while I was bathing. These mud they were every where,inside my pockets everywhere. Bathing was really really hard at he moment. Put shampoo in your hair wash it still there is mud. In that moment I felt like why I went there but after bathing for like an hour when I was totally clean and drinking my coffee then I felt Man that was some memory you collected there. 

Still waiting for 2017 MUD festival. No mater the dirt and time to bath I am still going in it and I suggest you too. Being dirty for day won't harm you.  

My suggestion is life is short and when you become old what will you remember and laugh your exam marks. Well i will from my exam marks also because in some subject I had got zero and every time I watch that marks I laugh. But what I meant to say is Live your life. ENJOY.

PEACE AND LOVE  
Some pics of mine from festival





No comments:

Post a Comment