Tuesday, January 3, 2017

TRIP TO SIDDHABABA -2



With this cute girl DEEPIKA


Look at that Smile, One in a million. 


On my tour to Siddhababa, I went to get some food to one small hotel. I order a tea and as I was drinking tea a sweet voice come from back. A beautiful natural high pitch voice. As I look back to see who is calling me with this beautiful voice, I saw this girl calling me UNCLE, UNCLE. I kept looking at her because she was calling looking at me but I didn't know her, I haven't seen that face ever in my life. She approach to me and she was still calling me UNCLE.

As she was coming forward I was curious to know who is she coming to. She came to me and said Uncle, I was surprised all that time she was calling me uncle and I don't even know her. I asked her are you calling me and with innocent face she said yes and signal me with moving head up and down.

I wanted to talk to her because I was more curious than ever. I put her in my lap and talked with her for a while. I asked her, do I look like your uncle then she replied yes. In that moment I felt I wish I was her uncle. You can't imagine how I was feeling. I talked to her for a hour. I was looking at her smile and cute little eyes. A child with innocent face is cutest of all.


Till today I remember her. How can I forget her. Anytime someone call me from back I imagine she was calling me but every single time there was someone else. I am really missing you. I promise next time I visit SiddhaBaba I will surely come meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment