Tuesday, January 3, 2017

TRIP TO POKHARA




Pokhara City

   History of this City


The geographical studies reveal that centuries ago a glacier was formed in the valley. As the time passed, the temperatures steadily increased and the solid ice melted and formed a river that began flowing, cutting into the soil of Pokhara. The regular flow of glacial waters created several underground tunnels. Currently, most of these tunnels are dry and are found in the form of caves.

Why it is so Special?

It is next face of heaven. The environment creates very peaceful and sound effect in our mind. Just imagine yourself in the middle of temple surrounded by lake from where you can see the mountains above 8000 meter and those mountains  reflection will be under you.

Imagine Yourself here
Here I go:

I am very good at planning but worse at implementing it and I am cool with it because most of people out there are also like me maybe you too. I didn't want to follow any orders or anyone disturbing me while I am travelling so I choose to go by myself rather consulting the travels company or guiders. 

         I started my tour with couple of tourist. I was sitting next to window in bus, you can't imagine how I feel. One side there is deep rivers flowing with you and another side big mountain, If you fall your death is sure and I wasn't scare because of death but instead what if I miss the view of Pokhara. Passing the forest and crossing the river finally reached my destination. It was night so I missed the natural view but you can't ignore artificial view.

Early morning, coffee with lake in-front of you. Then I went for side scene and to collect some memories from this city. there are many adventure to do in Pokhara. each and every day I spend there was unforgettable.            


Affordable hotel with best Nepali meal will surely attract you so be prepare for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment